Thursday, May 8, 2008

...I'm just getting started...


HI! This is my first entry at this blog and my first challenge at We Spy : You Spy. At WS:YS it's 'Something #13', which is something blue. These are little chicks to put in your garden or to decorate with, sold at Target. They're very sweet! -- TFL :)

5 comments:

nicole said...

those birds are adorable!
glad you found us and are playing along!!
thanks for spying.

LauraBelle said...

Oh my! These are very s'tweet indeed! I must go look and see if our local Target has some cuz I want a few ... thank you for posting where you got them, and welcome to the challenge game!
.

beth said...

very cute!
thanks for playing along.
happy spying!

Andy P said...

Welcome to WeSpy. Cute chicks!

themathchick said...

Great spy!! Those birds are soooo cute! Your blog looks fantastic :)