Friday, October 24, 2008

Stories in Hand class - a short word about registering...

FYI: To whoever is interested...I registered for Jessica Sprague's 'Stories in Hand' class today & I just wanted to say it's very easy to register. You have to register at her site first...easy peasy...then you log-in and follow the very short list of instructions to register for the class. I'm looking forward to learning from her about how to be a better story-teller. I love telling stories through photographs so any words, journaling & stories I can put with them will be a plus. :) Now, I just hope I can follow through with participating in the class. :) {I'm a bit of a procrastinator}.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I'm doing this class! I can't wait!! I will be your motivator if you'd like. Keep you on track with this class! ;o) It would be nice to discuss what's going on with someone else taking the class...

themathchick said...

I've signed up for this class too! It sounds like fun - now I just need to get my "week in the life" book done...LOL!! Enjoy the class :)