Thanks for stopping by :)
Friday, November 14, 2008
We Spy : You Spy #40
...something brown
Cups of hot cocoa for my daughter & myself. :) Swiss Miss w/mini marshmallows...hers with whipped cream & chocolate chips!
Thanks for stopping by :)
Thanks for stopping by :)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

5 comments:
oh yummy...think I need a mug now :)
great spy!
this is the perfect day for cocoa here (i'm sipping a mug of coffee with pumpkin pie spice creamer. mmmmm...)
i was checking the october 12-of-12 list to see if you've all posted your 12-of-12 lo's yet...looking forward to seeing it! :)
Sweet! Indeed VERY yummy looking! My grandaughter touched the lens on my camera a couple weeks ago, and it seems like the pic's always come out fuzzy now. I'm not too sure how to fix it. Any suggestions? I don't want to ruin the camera! I'm going to change my 'hippie' pic soon too ... have a great day!
Yum!!! Great idea for spy #40 :) I can't believe I've never thought of putting chocolate chips in my hot chocolate! I tend to stick to marshmallows when I make it at home - I usually only have jazzed-up hot chocolate when I'm getting it at a cafe...I think I need to get some supplies to make my own fancy hot chocolate at home :)
that looks good!
happy spying.
Post a Comment