It's the first day of December, the holiday season is underway! I wish for you all a wonderful holiday season, whatever holiday you celebrate in December. I'm hoping I can keep things simple & pared down this year. Cozy & focused on what matters. :) Today I enjoyed a favorite holiday drink, a peppermint mocha twist. Sip a cup of your favorite holiday drink, listen to some holiday music (one of my favorite's is 'It's the Most Wonderful Time of the Year') and take a moment to relax...before the hustle and bustle of the season sneaks up on you. :)

1 comment:
Yum...peppermint mocha twist :) One of my most favorite Holiday drinks is hot apple cider...yum! I wish you and yours many festive and happy wishes! I, too, am striving for a Holiday season of simplicity this year - enjoying the little things, and remembering what matters most. Cheers!
Post a Comment