Monday, April 13, 2009

April

Holy cow....has it really been almost a month since I last posted here? Time flies! Well, yesterday was April 12th so that means it's time for the 12 of 12 challenge. Yesterday was also Easter. This is the week of Passover as well.
If you're playing along, hopefully you've had many opportunities to take lots of pictures yesterday. Pick 12 and put them in a layout or just post them on your blog or Flickr or someplace you can share them with us. I think many times there's something extraordinary to be found, even in the smallest measure, in ordinary moments if we're willing to slow down and look closer. :)
I think the details of the dandelion in this picture looks like a crowd of people holding up a banner or flag.
Have a wonderful day~

2 comments:

merideth said...

i thought the very same thing when i saw that pic (dandelion)!

themathchick said...

I love that dandelion picture!! Most excellent, indeed :)