Friday, December 5, 2008

We Spy : You Spy #42

...gratitude

Among all the things I'm grateful for...family, friends are givens...I'm grateful for my son making a turnaround in his grades, attitude, etc this year. We've had a little bit of a rough couple of years and God has carried us through. I commented about this same gratitude over at Crystal's blog ( http://littlebitfunky.blogspot.com/ ) and won this darling set of feltie Christmas cookies from Becky ( http://www.etsy.com/shop.php?user_id=5128266 ). I'm grateful too, for Crystal for hosting the giveaway on her blog and grateful to Becky for sharing her beautiful handiwork. :)

Thanks for stopping by to take a peek! Have a great day~

5 comments:

LauraBelle said...

aww ... how sweet! I have to admit, at first glance, I thought they were REAL cookies! Then I did the *shake yer head 'n double take* a look at the picture again ~ very "sweet" indeed! Good Spy! *smiles*

beth said...

very cute!
happy spying.

nicole said...

LOVE those ornaments!!! how fun to win something like that.
great story behind 'grateful' as well :)
thanks for spying.

themathchick said...

Those "cookies" are very cute...congrats on your win :) That's a wonderful gratitude story that you shared about your son as well - so happy and heartwarming...perfectly in keeping with this season of gratitude and joy :)

Jeanne said...

How great that gratitude begot more gratitude. I keep a gratitude journal and the things I find I appreciate the most are the simple things. Those ornaments are cute as can be.