Thursday, February 12, 2009

i {heart} twelve

*Updated
February edition of '12 of 12'

I spot colored most of the pictures and what I couldn't spot color, I just made the pictures b&w (except for the clock & heart-shaped popcorn shrimp). :)


Thanks for stopping by for a peek!

Happy Valentine's Day

::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::

FYI: It's the twelfth...time for '12 of 12' if you'd like to play along.

5 comments:

Susan... said...

OH OH OH - I love your little snowman "REMINDER" post!

I want to do that! Pretty puhleeze!!

that is adorable - and such a cute idea!!!!

LOVE LOVE LOVE it!

(and just so you know - we bought chicks when they were already hatched - 5 days old I think - and we kept them for 4 weeks. The school project needed to last that long. We fed them and cleaned them etc. and had made an arragement with the hatchery to take them back after 4 weeks - as long as they were heatlhy! They were - so we walked in and just handed them back to our "chick dude". It was fun -but WOW - it was a lot of work! How embarrasing - that was almost a year ago - think I should update my own blog once-in-a-while!

THANKS O!!!

Anonymous said...

This is soooo wonderful! Lovely page composition...not to mention a lovely day.

Christy said...

Wow! All doodly and beautiful. Great layout.

themathchick said...

I loved your page - loved the layout - the coloring of the photos - the coffee ring....a most excellent job, indeed :)

alli said...

I love your page! It's just so pretty. Reminds me of Valentine's Day.