**10/27 update...I finished! Scroll up (or click here) to see the layout & pictures :)
*10/24 update...egads, where does the time go?! I'm still working on my October edition of 12 of 12. Are any of you participating in it this month? Hopefully this weekend I'll get all caught up on my 12 of 12. You can still join in the 12 of 12 for October if you'd like to. See the link below for more info. :)
...I'm still putting together my 12 of 12. You can join in....even though it's the 14th :) If you happened to take a bunch of photos on the 12th, pick 12 and put a layout together (or just choose 12 from that day and post them at a photo-hosting site) or you could even do a 14 on the 14th. Or ;) maybe you'd like to join in next month. Click here...'12 of 12' and check out Susan's 12 of 12 blog.
...I'm still putting together my 12 of 12. You can join in....even though it's the 14th :) If you happened to take a bunch of photos on the 12th, pick 12 and put a layout together (or just choose 12 from that day and post them at a photo-hosting site) or you could even do a 14 on the 14th. Or ;) maybe you'd like to join in next month. Click here...'12 of 12' and check out Susan's 12 of 12 blog.

2 comments:
Thanks for popping over to our Salt blog, yes, anyone is welcome to participate... please leave us a message if you do, we'd love to see your creation...
I forgot this month (again!) Just wanted to invite you to create along with us at SALT! We would love to see what you create ... there's a new topic coming thursday. Kim
Post a Comment