Tuesday, April 21, 2009

April 12 of 12 layout

Here's the layout for my April edition of 12 of 12. I've decided, since I've come full circle doing this challenge for a year, this will be my last entry for this challenge. It's been a lot of fun and has helped me develop my photography skills. Thanks again to wonderful Susan, for hosting the 12 of 12 challenge!

as always...Gigi has to be in the middle of the action...

one final layout for this challenge, '12 of Twelve of 12'...

And with that, I'm planning to put all the layouts in one album.

Thanks for stopping by and checking out my 12 of 12. Have a wonderful day!

3 comments:

themathchick said...

Yay!!! Congratulations on another fantastic 12 of 12 layout...and CONGRATULATIONS on doing a whole year of 12 of 12 layouts!!! My inner procrastinator is envious of you :)

I really liked your twelve 12 of 12 layout - niiiiice :) And oh my, I love that Gigi was helping you with your crafty projects...seriously, it's just not complete until there's a big ol' cat butt sitting in the middle of it!!

Again - well done!! Thanks for sharing :)

Stacy said...

Beautiful layout! A year of them is quite an accomplishment.

Lisa said...

thanks for your comment on my blog. I really like your 12 of 12 here and the one where you put all 12 together is great too. Too bad that you are not continuing, I have enjoyed looking at yours each month!